10/2/14

slip-on simplicity

What's not to love about slip-ons? They're easy to wear, they're comfortable, and they give every outfit that downtown I-just-threw-this-on vibe.  Did I mention they go with everything? I can't wait to wear these with cropped tailored pants and then a mini skirt.. fickle Northeast weather permitting.  

This time around, I just decided to keep it simple in a white tee and coated black skinnies - and then pile on the accessories. I've been coveting a DylanLex, but for now, piling on copious amounts of my old J.Crew necklaces will have to do.
















Tshirt: Aritzia.  Jeans: Joe's Jeans "The Skinny Ankle Ultra Slimfit" in coated black (similar here, here).  Slip-ons: Vans for J.Crew. Necklaces: all J.Crew (love these for a similar look).  X-Ring: QVC.  Leather bracelet: Hermes.  Bag: Chanel "Mini".  Lips: Armani #402

No comments:

Post a Comment