10/8/14

weak in the knees










When I woke up on Sunday morning and knew I was going to spend the day shopping with my mom, I knew I wanted to be comfortable. These J.Brand skinnies that I just snagged fit the bill - super soft and casual, but slightly dressed up with the added touch of the loafers (which are also super comfy!). I love the vibe the loafers bring to any outfit - in this instance, they help dress up the ripped knee of the jeans. 

Also, can we talk about this clutch for a second? I ordered it a few weeks back after seeing Le Catch post about it - since we all know my affinity for J.Crew, I ordered it immediately (and obviously had it monogrammed, duh). It's got a very sleek, could-be-vintage look, and it's a great size for all those events where you just need the essentials: iPhone, credit card, lipstick. Or when shopping with your mom when you need all your hands free and can just shove it in the first shopping bag you receive. 

Sweater: Forever 21 (similar here) | Jeans: J.Brand  | Clutch: J.Crew | Loafers: LOFT | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Leather Jacket: Theory "Adashi" (similar hereherehere). 

Photography by Ryan Stetz


1 comment:

  1. LOVE that bag. And how effortlessly cool this outfit is!

    ReplyDelete