10/24/14

fatigued











After the abnormally warm weather that we had last week, Sunday turned out to be pretty cold in comparison. A bunch of friends and I decided we wanted to go wine tasting in upstate New York, and let me just say - thank goodness I layered because the wine tastings were all held outside! This camo jacket was the perfect topper - light weight enough to be layered on top of the chunky knit I paired underneath. Top it all off with a classic striped shirt and my favorite hidden wedge boots, and voila: the perfect Sunday outfit. Wine not included. 

Jacket: J.Crew | Button-down: J.Crew | Sweater: J.CrewJeans: J.Brand (similar herehere | Boots: Isabel Marant "Crisi" (non-seude available here, similar here and here). | Bag: FendiSunglasses: RayBan | Lipstick: New York Color "Blue Rose" (can be found at CVS). 

No comments:

Post a Comment