10/21/14

the art of layering



 






Layering is something everyone should learn how to do, and it's certainly something I'm still mastering myself. Layering can add so much to your wardrobe, allowing you to mix and match existing pieces you own with newer pieces you pick up each season. I've been obsessing over everything cropped since the summer, but since crop tops don't really translate to cold weather (uh, thank God) layering button downs under cropped sweaters seems to be a pretty suitable answer. Problem solved.
Oh, on a side note: I'm also equally as obsessed with Edie Parker (one of her clutches is the next item on my "Must Purchase ASAP" list) and this Zara clutch is eerily similar to one of her masterpieces. So, until I bite the bullet, this pretty little number will sit in her spot.

Sweater: H&M | Shirt: H&M (similar here) | Skirt: American Apparel | Clutch: Zara | Boots: Chanel (similar hereherehere)

No comments:

Post a Comment