9/29/14

zero to a hundred

Anyone who knows me knows I have a very strong penchant (okay, more like obsession) with all things Helmut Lang. The strong attention to detail, the interesting cuts, and the figure-flattering draping always hit the nail on the head. So when I saw this dress at H&M looking very Lang-like, I knew I had to take it home. 

Here's how I wore it to work, and then instantly made it evening ready with 3 quick changes.











Dress: H&M.  Zip Sweatshirt: Helmut Lang.  Boots: Isabel Marant (similar here, here).  Necklace: David Yurman.  Charms: Anthropologie (old).  Bag: Prada (old, love this one).



Slip the jacket off... and pile on the accessories in the same gray family: an over the top necklace, single strap shoes, and a python clutch. You're now well on your way to all the night could possibly have to offer.













Necklace: J.Crew (old, similar here, here).  Heels: Zara (old, love these).  Python Clutch: Clara Kasavina.

No comments:

Post a Comment