9/26/14

the vest of times

I picked up this vest from Neiman Marcus a few weeks ago (a little early in the season.. but it's since sold out online so who's the real winner here?) and I've been living in it. It's super luxe looking without the major price tag of real shearling. I plan on wearing it over flowy dresses and with wide leg pants to really play up it's 70s vibe. I mean, sometimes.. you've just gotta make the vest of it.










And let's not forget about Stuart Weitzman's newest update to the 5050 collection: the Quiltboot. I wore my flat leather ones into the ground over the past two years, so when they released this quilted one recently, it seemed like a no-brainer. Over the knee and comfortable are no longer mutually exclusive, people.

Vest: Velvet by Graham and Spencer (similar here).  Sweater: H&M.  Pants: J.Crew "Pixie".  Boots: Stuart Weitzman "Quiltboot".  Necklace: Jennifer Zeuner "Zoey" Lariat.  Ring: Jennifer Zeuner "Sabrina".  Bag: Prada (old, love this one). 

No comments:

Post a Comment