11/7/14

fall















To say I love these jeans would be an understatement - I've (embarrassingly but admittedly) been living in them since I bought them and I can't say I'm ashamed. I feel like they're just the right amount of distressed without looking like I got caught by Edward Scissorhands. But more than that, they are incredibly comfortable. The key to keeping them from looking sloppy is to stay polished with the rest of your pieces. Pairing them with my Chanel boots (which I've also been living in #costperwearforthewin) makes it feel like they're all one piece - the jeans flow effortlessly onto the booties in the most perfect way. I kept the look casual with my other leather jacket (the hood lends a laid back vibe) and my Chanel bag (which you've seen in these other posts styled as a clutch). I'm all about versatility in pieces I invest it.

Leather: Marc New York (old, similar here & here) | Sweater: H&M (old, similar here) | Jeans: FRAMEBoots: Chanel (similar hereherehere) | Bag: Chanel |  Lips: Liner: MAC "Cherry" / Lipstick: MAC "Mac Red" | Sunglasses: Celine 

No comments:

Post a Comment